Allergies and its treatment
Allergy is a chronic condition caused by an overreaction of your immune system. The reaction is against something that most people does not bother. The harmless substance that causes the reaction of the immune system is known as an allergen. The immune system defends the body from these harmless allergens and produces antibiotics. These antibiotics alert the body of a particular allergen and when a body is exposed to that particular allergen again, the antibiotics release some immune system chemicals which resultantly cause allergy.
The allergens include dust mites, pollen, mold spores, animal dander, and insect stings, etc. Some foods such as eggs, wheat, and fish, etc. also cause allergies. Buy allergen medications of all types from Online pharmacy at economical prices.
Symptoms of allergies
Allergies can cause a variety of symptoms. All the symptoms depend on the type of allergies a person is facing. The most common symptoms of allergies are:
- Skin reactions
- Runny & stuffy nose
- food allergies – Diarrhea, vomiting, and respiratory problems
What are the types of allergies?
Several types of allergies can cause mild to severe reactions. These types include:
- Skin allergies: various factors cause skin allergies such as immune system disorder, certain medicine, and infections. Skin allergies result in dry or sensitive skin, itching, oozing, and red spots on the skin, etc. These allergic reactions are called Hives, cosmetic allergies, Contact Dermatitis, and Eczema, etc.
- Respiratory allergies: Respiratory allergies are caused by inhaling allergens such as smoke and Hume. The symptoms of respiratory allergies are difficulty in breathing, nasal congestion, coughing, itchy and watery eyes, etc. Different types of respiratory allergic reactions are summer allergies, spring allergies, Hay fever, pollen allergies, cat & dog allergies, etc.
- Food allergies: Eating allergic foods causes food allergy. Different people are allergic to different foods. Common food allergies include milk allergy, casein allergy, egg allergy, wheat allergy, and nuts allergy. Symptoms of food allergy are diarrhea, vomiting, and respiration, etc. The cure for certain food allergies is to avoid eating these foods. However, some food allergies require proper medication.
- Medicine allergy: Medicine allergies are results of taking medicine or products including chemicals such as Aspirin and Penicillin.
- Eyes allergies: These allergies are results of contacting allergens that react to eyes. The symptoms of eye allergy are redness in the eyes and itching.
Natural remedies for allergies
Some mild allergic reactions do not require any medications and treatments. These allergies can be cured by using natural remedies. However, some severe allergies require medication and should be cured timely. The natural remedies for the cure of allergies are:
- Less exposure to the cold breeze
- Continuously washing infected area by water
- Drinking liquids such as orange juice, cucumber juice, mint juice, Apple/Pineapple juice, etc.
- Eating foods such as lemon, kiwi, berries, and foods rich in Vitamin C
- Use of turmeric, tomatoes, and ginger in foods also cure allergy
Some allergies are very severe and need medical treatment instantly. Allergy medications are available in the form of inhalers, eye drops, nasal sprays, pills, skin creams, and liquids, etc. You need to consult your doctor immediately if your symptoms are becoming severe. The common medicines of allergies are:
- Nasal spray such as Azelastine & Olopatadine
- Eye drops i.e. Ketotifen, Pheniramine, and naphazoline, etc.
- leukotriene modifiers (Singulair, Zyflo)
- Epinephrine shots for emergency
- Some people opt for immunotherapy which includes injections for several years
Online Pharmacy provides all medicines that are used to cure allergies. You can get all types of medicines online at any time of the day. They provide door to door medicines in a short time in economical prices.
Showing 1–9 of 28 results